App Return Carly Website:
If you have purchased the app license on the Carly website, the return of the full version is not possible after the purchase has been completed. The cancelation right is lost upon the start of the contract performance. You agree to this policy by checking a box in the checkout:
If you have purchased the app license directly via Apple or Google, please check the information below to find out how to get a refund from the Apple App / Google Play Store.
App Return Apple iOS:
Please note that Apple's right of withdrawal applies to in-app purchases. Thus, Apple App Store purchases cannot be canceled by us. Please contact Apple directly (http://reportaproblem.apple.com/)
Check this link to find out how to get a refund in Apple App Store: https://www.apple.com/shop/help/returns_refund
App Return Google Android:
Please note that in-app purchases are subject to Google's right of withdrawal. Thus, Google Play Store purchases can only be canceled directly in the Google Play Store on your device.
Check this link to find out how you can get a refund in Google Play Store: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2479637?hl=en
Due to this regulation, we offer a free Lite Version of the app. The Lite version gives you a detailed insight into what Carly has to offer, explains each function, and makes sure which functions/codings are possible for your vehicle.
We have made this 100% transparent. Therefore, a refund via Carly is legally excluded for Apple and Google direct purchases.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
- If you have bought the full version, but the app shows that it is not activated, you don't need to return the app. Please restore the full version.
- If you want to cancel the auto-renewal of your app license, please check App: Cancel License Renewal
- If you would like to upgrade your current single-brand license to All Brands, you don't need to return it, but can easily upgrade with help of our support! 😊 Please check "How do I upgrade my app license to All Brands?"
- If you want to return the scanner as well, you can find our return instructions here: Scanner: Return / Refund.
- If you believe that your scanner might be defective, please check our "Connection Issues" section.
If you want to give us your feedback about the app functionality or have further questions about our return policy, please contact our support team under: https://carly.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new