1. I have Carly license, but don't see a valid license. How do I restore my license?
If you can't see an active license in the Carly app after purchase, please follow these steps to restore your app account:
- Uninstall and reinstall the Carly App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Check if your app account hasn't expired (in case you've cancelled the auto-renewal before).
- Check if you are logged in with the same login e-mail that has been used to buy the app, not your Apple auto-login.
- Select your car brand and scroll down in the main menu of the app.
- Click on "Full version already purchased?".
- Click on "Ok".
Now Carly App tries to restore your purchases. Please close the app and then restart it.
Open the app and scroll down. The app should say “Unlocked” now.
If you're not sure using the correct e-mail address, please type in the e-mail address you're trying to log in here. You'll receive your account information sent to the indicated e-mail address.
If you can not see an active license in the app, please reach out to our team here. Don't worry, we're there for you.
2. I use Android and tried the above without success. What should I do?
If you are logged in with the correct account, but still can't restore the app, please try to do the following:
- Restart your phone.
- Clear the cache of the Google Play Store in the Android settings.
- In some cases, it is necessary to log in to Google Wallet and download the app from there again.
Unfortunately, this problem occurs occasionally with the Google license administrations.
3. I purchased Carly license from the Google Play Store/Apple App Store and tried the above without success. What should I do?
If you have purchased the Carly app license in the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, but your license is not currently active, we will promptly check and solve the issue for you.
However, please note that as we do not have access to the Apple/Google Play systems where you initially acquired the app, we are unable to check the status immediately.
To unlock your license, we require the invoice for your app purchase and your login email.
Once you obtain the invoice, please send it to us here.
If you are unable to locate the invoice, kindly contact Apple/Google Play directly; their support team will assist you in retrieving this information.
To keep in mind 💡: If the version of the smartphone's operating system is older, Carly App may not work properly. Please check here for supported OS versions.
We are confident this information will help you. In case of more questions, please contact our team here.
PS: Hit the road with confidence.