1. Which Carly Features are supported for my car?
We support different features depending on your car brand. You can check here the specific features for your specific car model and brand. We also support every model from the year 2001 or later, BMW from 1996 or later, and Mercedes from 2005 and later.
2. Which brands are supported by the Carly Features?
We have developed more functionality for such brands as Ford, Opel, Peugeot, Citroen, Fiat, Mazda, Vauxhall, GM (Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Hummer), Volvo, Mitsubishi, Kia, Hyundai, Honda, Nissan/Infinity, Acura, Land Rover and Alfa Romeo. This is what we offer now:
- Full Diagnostics: Perform thorough diagnostics of all installed control units in your vehicle with ease
- Fault Code Repair: With the Smart Mechanic function, you can repair the shown fault codes yourself without the need for professional assistance
- Full Live Data: Monitor and work with engine live data in real-time
From now on, you can run a complete diagnostic of all accessible control units and even repair fault codes yourself using engine live parameters and advanced smart mechanic functions.
Recently, we have introduced special features for Tesla due to the different system it has compared to regular cars.
To find more information about Tesla, please click here.
3. My car brand is not mentioned. What does Carly support for other brands?
All other brands have basic OBD features. We have implemented those recently so that for the time being we only offer the basic OBD functions (OBD Diagnostics, OBD Fault erase, and OBD parameters). OBD = Superficial error codes or parameters (not manufacturer specific) can be found or displayed.
To keep in mind 💡: Due to the different ECUs and software that may be installed in your car, we highly recommend that you test each function with the Carly Lite Version (Free). To test the Carly app, you need the Carly Scanner. Don't have it yet? Don't worry, you can buy it here.
4. My car model is not listed on the Carly website. What can I do?
If your requested model is not listed, please choose another model of your car brand with the same build year. This may help 99% since similar models of the same building year have the same control units installed.
To keep in mind💡: If you do not find another model of the same year in the options list, you can choose an Aston Martin model of any year and connect this way. The general OBD functions will be available for you but no manufacture-specific diagnostics or other functions.
We are confident this information will help you to solve your questions. In case you need more info please get in touch with our team here.
P.S.: We show car fans hidden car data in real-time. Don't wait to discover more about your vehicle — get your Carly Scanner now!