Carly for Toyota informs you when a coding completed successfully.
Successful means that the coding was placed correctly in the control unit. The app checks this after a successful writing.
The requirement for a successful coding to show its effect is normally found in the coding description within the app.
If you don’t see any effect after a successful coding, please follow this steps:
- Restore the module to the last backup before you tried the coding. You can see here how this is done.
- Perform a diagnostic and clear all faults.
- Wait 20-30 minutes with ignition off. This ensurs the car is out of diagnostic mode.
- Try the coding again.
If this doesn’t work, please send us a session log from within the app with the following information:
- Which coding in which control unit shows no effect?
- Did you check if other codings need to be set?
- Have you verified your car’s settings?
- Does your car have the necessary equipment installed?