You find the current information regarding the diagnosis function of Carly for BMW here:
1) You would like to know what the diagnostics function is and how it can help you?
2) Will diagnostics work on your car and will your model be supported?
3) You have the lite version of the app and want a free-of-charge fault report: How does this work?
4) The diagnostics makes problems with your car or is too slow: What can you do?
5) What do the fault codes or texts mean?
6) You are looking for more information on engine fault codes / Freeze Frame data?
7) What can you do once you know which fault codes exist in your car?
8) You would like to know how to do a proper diagnostics run-through?
9) You would only like to do the diagnostics a couple times and don’t want to buy a pro version of the app for that?
10) What is the difference of the Carly diagnostics in comparison to other existing apps?
11) You would like to know what other projects regarding diagnosis are currently in the process of planning?
For all further questions, please contact us using our contact form with the remark that you didn’t find a fitting answer on our support page.