Listen to your favorite music from a mobile phone through your car’s sound system – wireless and in the best quality!
- No annoying cable connections anymore
- Best possible music quality, because the transmission takes place via Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Even car passengers can always play their music in your car
- The AUX socket keeps its function fully in our type of installation. Therefore, the use is completely preserved (just not simultaneously with using the Bluetooth signal)
- Distinct step by step installation guide will be supplied with your order
- Carly support for all questions
The retrofitting of the Carly Bluetooth Multimedia / AUX interface enables the wireless transmission in best-possible audio quality by transmitting via Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP). Therefore, the retrofitted article sends the audio signal of a mobile device (e.g. Android phones/tablets, iPhone/iPad, laptop, iPod, MP3 player, …) by the use of the bluetooth wireless technology to the sound system of the car.
We set a high value on compatibility and quality when choosing our product. All installation options are supported, and the cable ends in a rugged housing.
Additionally to the hardware, you get a step by step guide on how to install the article, as usual for Carly service quality. It isn’t a plug and play solution, but with the help of the installation guide possible to install in just a few steps. The retrofitting of this product is possible for anyone with the use of simple tools.
Special feature: There is no other company that provides step by step instructions incl. video help for the hardware.
Moreover, you can contact our support, if you need help!