To get a stable connection, please check this:
- Deactivate WiFi on your Android device
- Deactivate energy saving or anti-virus software, while using the app
- Restart the mobile phone/tablet
- Plug the adapter or the cable into the OBD socket
- Switch the ignition on stage 2 or start the engine
- Pair the mobile phone/tablet with the Bluetooth in the Android settings (PIN for Bluetooth is 1234)
- Start the app
Should you have connection problems, please check here first, if you have the right adapter for your car.
If connection problems persist, please check here.
If you still can’t establish a stable connection, please send a session log from the settings menu of the app with the subject “connection problems with bluetooth adapter”. Here you can see how you can send a session log.
For all further questions, please contact us using our contact form with the remark that you didn’t find a fitting answer on our support page.